We had a ripe pineapple, so I made a pineapple and yoghurt cake. When I make a cake or pudding, I always try to use less sugar. This recipe is also not very sweet. If you like things sweet, you can add more sugar.
Ingredients Pineapple and Yoghurt Cake for 4x6 inches container
- Fresh Pineapple: ⅛-⅙
- Yoghurt: 100ml
- Egg: 1
- All Purpose Flour: 3 tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil: 3 tablespoons
- Baking Powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
How to Make Pineapple and Yoghurt Cake
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add sugar and mix well with a whisk.
- Add yoghurt and mix well.
- Add the all purpose flour, baking powder and mix well.
- Pour half of the dough in a container and sprinkle the cut pineapple.
- Pout the rest of the dough over it and put the rest of pineapple to decorate.
- Bake it for 30-45 minutes in the oven.
- After it cools down, store it for 2 hours in the fridge before serving.
I think this cake tastes better when it's chilled