A simple dish of prawns sautéed in garlic and butter and garnished with dill. Dill goes well with seafood. I served it with garlic fried leaf amaranth from the vegetable garden.
Ingredients for Sautéed Prawns in Garlic Butter (serves 2)
- Prawns: about 250-300g
- Vegetable Oil
- Frozen Edamame (for decoration)
- Salt and Pepper
- White Wine
- Shell the prawns and clean them.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Quickly boil the frozen edamame.
- Rinse the dill and cut into small pieces.
How to Cook Sautéed Prawns in Garlic Butter
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic.
- When the garlic becomes fragrant, add the prawns and fry over a medium heat.
- When the colour of the prawns changes, add white wine and butter and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, place on a plate and garnish with dill and edamame.